University offers a number of general and subject-specific funding schemes. The aim of the scholarships is to attract the best and most motivated people to University of New England.
Applicants must have previous degree. The University of New England requires applicants from countries where English is not the principal language to provide a result of an IELTS test undertaken within 2 years of this application. Direct entry into Higher Degree Research courses requires an overall IELTS of 6.5. with no sub-band less than 6.0.
- Application Deadline: March 16, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for postgraduate degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are offered over different departments across the University, all offering a diverse range of courses.
- Scholarship Award: A fixed rate of AU$27,082 per annum tax free for full-time candidates, paid in fortnightly instalments.
- Nationality: International Applicants
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International Applicants are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: A Scholarship holder:
- must be an international student as defined in the Higher Education Support Act 2003
- must have received an Offer of full-time internal HDR Candidature at UNE but not be enrolled.
- must not be in receipt of an equivalent award, scholarship or salary providing a benefit greater than 75% of the Scholarship stipend rate, whilst in receipt of the Scholarship.
- must not have completed a research degree at the same level as the proposed candidature, or at a higher level.